Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fear

I believe that I am fueled by fear,
I believe that as far as fuels go, fear, is by far the most potent
Fear of slowing down, fear of losing my "prove them wrong" attitude
Fear of being boring

I'm afraid that there may come a day I'll be told, my life is just like one that's already been lived
That I have failed to be bold enough to be distinguish from the crowd
That my trials and victories were not uniquely my own, but a cheap imitation

I believe in a healthy sense of denial towards what other people think
And that your foresight has as much potential as your reflection

I believe that it is an insult to the astronomical odds stacked against my very existence to waste a single day of my life on people and things that I don't absolutely, wholeheartedly, love

I believe that fear isn't something that should be conquered, but rather, something that should be harnessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment