Friday, February 8, 2013

Here's what's up

     In a ditch effort to keep my identity as a part-time blog enthusiast, I've decided that I need to, ya know, actually blog once in a while. So that's just what I'm gonna do. From now on, I'm saying no to these weeks and months of no word of my adventures. No more of these slumps where I allow stale posts to clog my feed. I'm planning on adopting the same sort of mindset I had during my Jack of all Trades project, which was, "post every day". I feel that my writing skills are gaining nothing but dust, and that goes for my creativity and my double for that forgotten voice in my head that encourages me to try new things, and to see new places, and to never accept things just the way they are, and (most importantly) to be OK with making an ass out of myself every now and then. Even though I'm not totally clear about what I want this blog to be, I know that I want it to be updated as often as I plan on improving as a person, which is constantly. I want to consistently immerse myself in creativity. I want to condition myself to argue ideas poetically, and effectively. I want to look back and see nothing but leaps and bounds of progression. I want to expand in all directions, and become well versed in all genres. I don't hope for improvement, I demand it.


 I'm back, I'm recharged, and I'm ready to blog. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment