Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thoughts about karma, and a project

Motivational Duct-tape
     What goes around, comes around. I'm a firm believer in the power and existence of karma. Maybe not in the traditional "let the universe guide you" way, but I do think that being positive attracts positive. Having a pessimistic view only makes you expect disappointment, while us glass-is-half-full-guys are enjoying the finer things in life. That's why I've been trying to earn as many karma-coins as possible lately, it just feels good. It's also the inspiration behind my newest (really new) project (I'm still setting up the blog now). Click here to check it out. It's just me, helping people one at a time. So take a look if you'd like, I started today and already have my first post up.
Def Leppard
     Oh, and speaking of kittens...check out my new cat! Well technically it's my mom's cat, and I'm only taking car of her till she moves into her own place, but I'm still excited! The cat is totally deaf so she can't fend for herself out in the streets, so I guess she'll be rooming with me for a little while. Her name is Allie, but in light of her handicap (er, I mean, condition), I renamed her Def Leppard (get it? Cause she's a deaf leopard? Classic) . She's pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment