Monday, January 2, 2012

Introductions and Explanations

     Hey, hows it going? 
          Well that's nice to hear.
               I'm doing fine, thanks.


     Welllllllll, now that we got that awkward small-talk thing out of the way, I can give you the low-down on what's going on here. Here's the deal, my name's Kyle, and I have a sweet backpack. I like to consider myself to be a life enthusiast, and consider my backpack to be my man-purse. I like to try new things (speaking of which, you can check out my old blog, where I take on the daunting task of trying one new thing everyday for a whole year. It's good fun) and just check things out. I reckon that I'll use this blog to post any ridiculous projects I find myself in, and to write about whatever I'm up to at the moment. If you want, you're more than welcome to stop by every now and then to check up on the random weirdness that I, and my backpack, get into.
Best buds

No comments:

Post a Comment