Friday, July 26, 2013

Kyle: Spontaneous Idealist

     So I was thinking to myself, "Kyle, how are you going to properly introduce yourself for this week's challenge?" and then I was all "Bam! Here's how I'm gonna do it! I'm going to get way too personal and take an online personality test and slap the results on an entry for ya'll to study." So yeah, that's how this all came to be.

     41q.com is the site I used to get my inner understanding on. It's super simple and easy; just go through the 41 questions and choose the answer that you identify with most. Then, they work their magic and tell you things about yourself that you'd hope you'd know by now.

     As you can see, I'm pretty one-sided on some of the traits. I'm all about the intuitive, feeling, and perceiving categories. I just like that I'm about as far away as you can get from being considered a thinking man.

     The test was pain free and the results were fun to look at; but who knows how precise this sort of stuff even is. The results could be just broad enough that anyone could take a look at em and see a piece of themselves in them. But even still, I liked what I saw. I like being a "Spontaneous Idealist"; it makes it sound more like an achievement than a diagnosis. I like feeling more than thinking anyways. To me, it's like choosing to focus on "what could be", as opposed to "what isn't".

     Take a look at what else 41q.com had to say about me. Here it is, straight from the web horses mouth:

 Your personality type: "Spontaneous Idealist"
Enthusiastic, idealistic and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.
Careers that could fit you include:
Actors, journalists, writers, musicians, painters, consultants, psychologists, psychiatrists, entrepreneurs, teachers, counselors, politicians, diplomats, television reporters, marketers, scientists, sales representatives, artists, clergy, public relations, social scientists, social workers.









     Just incase you didn't get your fill of Kyle for this week, here's a video I made where I talk about myself. It was really awkward to film, but I filmed it anyways (#professionalism).

No comments:

Post a Comment